If you’ve run into issues with your Facebook account, to which solving seems beyond you, you could always take it up with the Facebook Help Center. The Facebook Help Center is a platform just like a customer care center, set up to enable Facebook users tender their complaints concerning their Facebook account, which would eventually be solved.
Now that you know about the Facebook Help Center, the question is, “how can you contact this center?” This post answers that question.
How to Contact Administrator through the Facebook Help Center
A. Using Facebook Resources
a) Visit the Facebook Help Center webpage. If you’re not already logged into your account, you’ll be required to. Enter your login details and click Log In.
b) Go through the options toolbar to review available options. This is located at the top right below the search bar. Maneuver your mouse/track pad over each alternative to expose their subsections. Sections available are listed below:
i) Making use of Facebook: This section covers the basic Facebook functionalities such as how to message, send friends request as well as account development.
ii) Managing Your Account: This section consists information on login and your account settings.
iii) Privacy, Safety and Security: This section deals with account protection, unfriending people, and also hacked or fake accounts.
iv) Plans as well as Reporting: This section handles standard reporting(abuse, spam, etc.), dealing with a deceased individual’s account and reporting hacked or phony accounts.
v) You can also go through the “Questions You May Have” and “Popular Topics” sections on this page. This section covers any concerns or grievances you may have.
c) Select an appropriate section which created to deal with whatever issues or complaints you may have. For example, if your account has been hacked, the appropriate section to select would be the Privacy, Safety and Security section.
d) To speed up the process, you could make use of the search bar(at the top of the page) instead. Just click on it and a message like “Hi (Your Name), how can we help?“, and also enter key words related to any issue you have. A drop-down menu will be displayed consisting of several pointers just below the search bar.
e) If your page has issues concerning ads, the Ads Help Center page is where you should visit, as concerns pertaining to ads are addressed here.
f) In a case where you can’t find a particular section in the Help Center dedicated to dealing with the kind of issue you have, you may want to check out the Facebook Community page. Chances are, you’ll find it in the community forums there.
B. Sending a Problem through the Better Business Bureau (BBB) Page
- Visit the Facebook Better Business Bureau page.
- Scroll down to find and click on Submit a Complaint button,on the lower right side of the page.
- Click “Click Here to File a Complaint” on the left side of the page.
- Fill the certification questions by clicking either “Yes” or “No” where necessary for each of the following questions;
i) Is this an employee/employer complaint?
ii) Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
iii) Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
iv) Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
v) Is this complaint in litigation?
vi) Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
vii)Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
viii)Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
ix)Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
- Click “Proceed to Complaint Form“.
- Click Proceed.
- Fill the form ensuring to include the kind of issue you have. Be sure your fill out covers the following areas;
i) The kind of problem you have, of course.
ii) Procedure you took to solve the problem.
iii)Difficulties you may have experienced trying to solve the problem.
iv)Potential solution(s) and/or suggestions to help tackle the problem.
- Scroll down and click Submit Complaint.
- In due time, an e-mail will be sent to you. This usually takes between 3 to 5 working days.
C) Submitting an Appeal for a Disabled Account
- Visit the Disabled Facebook Account page. Note that you can only send an appeal if your account has been disabled.
- Click the “submit an appeal” link.
- Enter the email address associated with your Facebook account or phone number, whatever the case.
- Enter your full name. This should be the name on your account.
- You’ll be required to upload a photo. Click Choose Files to access your drive and select a photo to upload.
- Enter additional information into the “Additional Info” box. This makes provision for you to state reasons to justify your account’s reactivation.
- Click Send.
This will forward your appeal to Facebook for evaluation. You should definitely get a response in due time. If not, consider resending another appeal.